9credit is evil — Customer vows to sue loan app over malicious messages to his contacts
Hello QUICK LOAN ARENA,
My name is Emeka Yinusa, (not real names). I took a quick loan (7-day) from 9credit on the 22nd of December and by 29th they claimed I was a day overdue and they started sending out malicious and damaging messages to my contacts. This include my business partners and family members who have been calling me, I’m afraid this will affect my business and my aged mother’s health.
This came as a shock to me because this is the 26th time I’ve taken a loan without defaulting and they have made over 100k profit from interest accruing from our transactions. The loan is 35k and the repayment is 43330. 1 day overdue is 1630 which has also been added to it. I couldn’t make the repayment on time because I was hospitalised from food poisoning. I feel with my record I deserved at least a few days given that I’ll also pay penalties for late repayment.
After collecting their money how are they going to erase the damages done to my career and name? They even published my wife’s number, my BVN and account number. This 9credit is evil. There must be a way to get them to cut down these excessively malicious and damaging actions meted out to genuine customers with good records. Nobody deserves this at all!!! I need to sue 9Credit over this defamatory contents.
9Credit is evil, no need to go this length at all. It’s like they don’t care that they are ripping customers off. Subjecting them to less than inhumane traumatic treatment. I hope the FCCPC will put 9credit on their radar for customer abuse
They doxxed my wife by revealing her number unnecessarily to people she doesn’t even know.
See message from 9Credit below:
PUBLIC NOTICE!!! This is to inform the general public that Emeka Yinusa Phone: 0703xxxxxxx, WIFE: 904xxxxxx, Bank Name: First Bank of Nigeria plc Account no.: 3064xxxxxx, is a dubious person and a ruthless chronic criminal who goes about defrauding people. this person is currently on the run with our companys money and has refused to pay nor pick our calls.
Be informed that this person has ben declared wanted. Pls contact us if you have any information about this person as soon as possible, else the company will proceed to the next action, because this person provided us with all your details and if you are not aware of this fund you can as well call the person to delete your information in the app,, because soon the person pictures along side your own pictures will be posted in all social media be warned NC ICT EMBARRASSING TEAM
JOIN THE QLA BUSINESS CLUB. SAVE, INVEST, BORROW MONEY WITH EASE.
1. Quick Loan Arena offers a social support initiative for members of its QLA Business Club.. The Club is to help members save and invest and earn monthly interest on their savings. It’s also for members to borrow soft loans at a very low interest rate for short term projects.
2. QLA Business Club will assist members raise pay day loans or soft loans for tenure up to one month.
3. You must be a member of QLA Business Club to be qualified to save, invest, earn interest or collect a loan or participate in the group activities.
4. To become a member of QLA Business Club, you must register with a membership fees of N5,000. After filling out our registration form.
5. QLA Business Club Members are expected to make voluntary weekly or monthly or fixed sum contributions which will earn 2% interest every month.
6. Loan amounts are N5k, N10k, N15K, N20k and N50k for tenure up to 30 days.
7. Members are free to invite other people to become members and shall be eligible to 25% of their registration fees as commission.
8. QLA Business Club loans are subject to a guarantee of 100% coverage of your loan amount partly in form of your savings and partly in form of 1 or 2 guarantors’ contributions who must be members of the club.
9. Loan disbursement commenced Tuesday 29th December, 2021 for members.
10. All members of QLA Business Club are hosted on a special forum where discussions and strategies are held regularly.
You can speak with any of our Loan Consultants for more information! Call or Whatsapp our business telephone (0) 915 382 1578.
Sign up and Join the Club.