Simple Loan Lender: Loan option for emergency needs
Simple Loan is a digital lender that takes care of real-time decision and funding within minutes.
What is a Simple Loan?
The Simple Loan is a quick and convenient way for U.S. Bank checking customers to borrow up to $1,000 to take care of planned and unplanned expenses.
To get started, simply log in to online or mobile banking and select the Simple Loan application from your checking account menu.
Not a U.S. Bank checking customer? Explore our Checking account option
How a Simple Loan works
Apply anytime within online and mobile banking, with a real-time decision1 and quick access to loan funds.
Borrow up to $1,000, in $100 increments.
Loan funds are deposited directly into your U.S. Bank consumer checking account.
Repay the loan in three monthly payments.
No late fees or prepayment fees.
Example on how to calculate payments
For every $100 borrowed you pay a $6 fee. If you borrow $400, your fee will be $24. You’ll pay back a total of $424 in three monthly payments of approximately $141.33 each. Your total cost to borrow (annual percentage rate) will be 35.65%.
Simple Loan is a high-cost loan and other options may be available:
Personal loan – A personal loan with no collateral needed
Credit cards – Use to make purchases or get a cash advance
Reserve line of credit – A personal line of credit offering overdraft protection
To get started here’s what a Simple Loan involves:
You must be at least 18 years old and have a current U.S. Bank checking account that has been open for a minimum of 6 months.
You must have three months of recurring direct deposits into a U.S. Bank checking account.
You must have your Social Security number.
Log in to online and mobile banking and access the Simple Loan application link on the checking account page.
How to apply for a Simple Loan online
Our online application is convenient and secure.
You must be a U.S. Bank customer to apply.
To apply for a Simple Loan, CLICK HERE
JOIN THE QLA BUSINESS CLUB. SAVE, INVEST, BORROW MONEY WITH EASE.
1. Quick Loan Arena offers a social support initiative for members of its QLA Business Club.. The Club is to help members save and invest and earn monthly interest on their savings. It’s also for members to borrow soft loans at a very low interest rate for short term projects.
2. QLA Business Club will assist members raise pay day loans or soft loans for tenure up to one month.
3. You must be a member of QLA Business Club to be qualified to save, invest, earn interest or collect a loan or participate in the group activities.
4. To become a member of QLA Business Club, you must register with a membership fees of N5,000. After filling out our registration form.
5. QLA Business Club Members are expected to make voluntary weekly or monthly or fixed sum contributions which will earn 2% interest every month.
6. Loan amounts are N5k, N10k, N15K, N20k and N50k for tenure up to 30 days.
7. Members are free to invite other people to become members and shall be eligible to 25% of their registration fees as commission.
8. QLA Business Club loans are subject to a guarantee of 100% coverage of your loan amount partly in form of your savings and partly in form of 1 or 2 guarantors’ contributions who must be members of the club.
9. Loan disbursement commenced Tuesday 29th December, 2021 for members.
10. All members of QLA Business Club are hosted on a special forum where discussions and strategies are held regularly.
You can speak with any of our Loan Consultants for more information! Call or Whatsapp our business telephone (0) 915 382 1578.
Sign up and Join the Club.