Quick Credit: Digital lender that promises N10k to N5m loan to salary earners, self employed
Gtbank Quick Credit is a digital lending platform where account holders can apply for loan and get an instant cash between N10,000 and N5million.
Whether you are a salary earner or self-employed, you can now get the cash you need instantly, and pay back over 6 – 12 months courtesy of Quick Credit loan scheme.
Quick Credit gives you funds up to N5million at an interest rate of 1.5% monthly.
and it has no hidden charges.
FEATURES OF GTBANK QUICK CREDIT
Up to N500,000 – 5 Million
Convenient repayment plan spread over 6 – 12 months.
At an interest rate of 1.5% per month
HOW TO APPLY FOR QUICK CREDIT
You can request for QuickCredit instantly by dialling *737*51*51#
QuickCredit is also available on all GTBank online and mobile banking platforms (Internet Banking, GTWorld and GTBank Mobile App)
ELIGIBILITY FOR QUICK CREDIT
Customer must maintain a minimum monthly lodgement of N20,000 or earn a minimum net monthly salary of N10,000
Customer must not have any history of dud cheques
Customer must have satisfactory credit reports
Customer must not have any unpaid obligations
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT QUICK CREDIT
1. What is QuickCredit?
QuickCredit is a time loan accessible to Salary and non- salary account holders.
2. What is the minimum loan amount?
3. What is the maximum loan amount?
N5million for salary earners and N500,000 for non-salary earners.
4. What is the maximum tenor for QuickCredit?
6 – 12 months
5. What interest rate will I be paying if I use/apply for QuickCredit?
1.5% per month
6. What are the other fees to be paid on QuickCredit?
No hidden charges. No Management Fee.
7. How can I access the QuickCredit loan?
Mobile Banking App
8. Is there a minimum and maximum age for eligibility?
Yes, applicant must not be less than 18 years at loan application date and should not be older than 59 years at loan maturity date.
9. What if I have an existing loan with other banks on Remita platform, can I still apply for QuickCredit?
Yes, you can
10. How long does it take to access QuickCredit?
QuickCredit will be availed immediately after a successful application.
For details on how to apply for CBN special loan scheme for graduates of Nigerian universities and polytechnics, CLICK HERE
READ ALSO! 5 Best Digital Lending Apps In Nigeria