NgnCash: Lending app that claims up to N500,000 credit, legit or scam?
NgnCash is a digital lending app with a maximum loan of NGN500000, offering safe and quick loans to Nigerians aged between 20 to 65
Why choose NgnCash? The lending app claims the following
There is no any collateral
Can borrow up to NGN500000
Low interest , safe, reliable and flexible
We are open 24 hours to solve any problems which you encounter with the loan
REPRESENTATIVE LOAN EXAMPLE FOR NGNCASH
Loan term: 90 days (shortest, including renewal time) – 365 days (longest, including renewal time)
Loan amount: NGN3000-NGN500000
Interest rate: as low as 0.05% (daily interest)
Interest rate: Maximum APR is 18% per year, 0.05% per day
Processing fee: No.
If you choose a loan limit of NGN 6,000.00 with a period of 360 days from NGN Cash,
the total interest must be paid: NGN 6000.00 * 0.05% * 360 = NGN 1080, monthly interest shall be paid:NGN6000.00 * 0.05% * 30 =NGN 90, monthly repayment bill including principle and interest shall be paid: NGN 6000/12 + NGN 90= NGN 590, total repayment bill including principle and interest shall be paid: NGN 6000.00 + NGN 1080 = NGN 7080
We are glad to hear from you! If you have any questions, suggestions, or concerns, pls feel free to contact us at
Company: Good Luck Technology Limited
Address：Alabi St, off Toyin St, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria
To download NGNCash app and apply for loans , CLICK HERE.
CUSTOMER FEEDBACK AND REVIEWS
4 January 2022
They are scammers, you will lol not see your interest on loan before they send it to your bank, they lied the duration, and fake the amount at first, don’t go near them they are scammers, I hope you don’t use my information on another fraud else I will sue you, the name of the app is Ngncash, and Luckyloan is the registered bank name sending money to ones account. Fraudulent attitude. Lucky loan or Ngncash I hope my information is save😡
24 August 2021
After filling & uploading all the necessary info the next thing is system under maintenance……bad experience, bad app
21 October 2021
This app is annoying men,I fill all necessary information then it’s telling me queuing or system under maintenance
7 December 2021
When I have food every updates concerning my details I requested for loan then did not give me then said that I should wait for another 3 days
JOIN THE QLA BUSINESS CLUB. SAVE, INVEST, BORROW MONEY WITH EASE.
1. Quick Loan Arena offers a social support initiative for members of its QLA Business Club.. The Club is to help members save and invest and earn monthly interest on their savings. It’s also for members to borrow soft loans at a very low interest rate for short term projects.
2. QLA Business Club will assist members raise pay day loans or soft loans for tenure up to one month.
3. You must be a member of QLA Business Club to be qualified to save, invest, earn interest or collect a loan or participate in the group activities.
4. To become a member of QLA Business Club, you must register with a membership fees of N5,000. After filling out our registration form.
5. QLA Business Club Members are expected to make voluntary weekly or monthly or fixed sum contributions which will earn 2% interest every month.
6. Loan amounts are N5k, N10k, N15K, N20k and N50k for tenure up to 30 days.
7. Members are free to invite other people to become members and shall be eligible to 25% of their registration fees as commission.
8. QLA Business Club loans are subject to a guarantee of 100% coverage of your loan amount partly in form of your savings and partly in form of 1 or 2 guarantors’ contributions who must be members of the club.
9. Loan disbursement commenced Tuesday 29th December, 2021 for members.
10. All members of QLA Business Club are hosted on a special forum where discussions and strategies are held regularly.
You can speak with any of our Loan Consultants for more information! Call or Whatsapp our business telephone (0) 915 382 1578.
Sign up and Join the Club.