QUICK LOAN ARENA, the foremost and only review blog for platforms, apps and banks giving out digital loans in Nigeria has unveiled its savings, investment and loan club, QLA Business Club.
In a Press Statement released in Lagos on Tuesday, CEO of QUICK LOAN ARENA, Mr Femi Adeoya, says QLA Business Club was formed as a social initiative effort to facilitate a culture of saving, investing and also enabling short term very minimal interest borrowings by members of the club.
QUICK LOAN ARENA unveils QLA Business club for savings, investment and loan
Mr Adeoya who is also the CEO of Skytrend Consulting Ltd, an accounting software solutions organization and the holding company for QUICK LOAN ARENA, adds that QLA Business Club is not a profit oriented organization but a corporate social initiative to free Nigerians from the grips of loan sharks who are used to harassing and shaming borrowers and customers in the slightest default of repayment.
Mr Adeoya, a professional accountant who has over 20 years experience in the financial services consulting industry says Nigerians should not only imbibe the culture of saving and investing which should earn them passive income, they should not be subjected to harrowing and tormentous environment because they are borrowing money from quick loan apps and platforms in the country.
To become a member of QLA Business Club, you have to fill a registration form online and then pay the membership fees of N5,000. Once that is done, you will be added to the Club membership and entitled to all its benefits, the statement adds.
Members who need to borrow moeny from the club will however have to get 1 or 2 other members to stand as guarantors for the loan. Members will be expected to make a voluntary periodic contribution as savings and invesntment which will earn a minimum of 2% interest every month on the principal.
The Press Statement gives terms and conditions and similar details attached to QLA Business Club membership as below:
JOIN THE QLA BUSINESS CLUB. SAVE, INVEST, BORROW MONEY WITH EASE.
1. Quick Loan Arena is floating a social support initiative for its members and shall be called QLA Business Club. The Club is to help members save and invest and earn monthly interest on their savings. It’s also for members to borrow soft loans at a very low interest rate for short term project.
2. QLA Business Club will assist members raise pay day loans or soft loans for tenure between one week and one month.
3. You must be a member of QLA Business Club to be qualified to save, invest, earn interest or collect a loan or participate in the group activities.
4. To become a member of QLA Business Club, you must register with a membership fees of N5,000. After filling out our registration form.
5. QLA Business Club Members are expected to make voluntary weekly or monthly or fixed sum contributions which will will earn 2% interest every month.
6. Loan amount is initially fixed to N5k, N10k, N20k and N50k for voluntary tenure ranging from 7- 30 days.
7. Members are free to invite other people to become members and shall be eligible to 25% of their registration fees.
8. QLA Business Club loan disbursement is subject to a guarantee of 100% coverage of your loan amount either in form of deposit or in form of guarantors contribution who must be members of the group. Either your savings, or guarantors’ savings or both can be used to guarantee your loan.
9. Loan disbursement commences Tuesday 29th December, 2021. 12pm for fully registered members.
10. All members of QLA Business Club are hosted on a special forum where further discussion and strategies are held regularly. Non members won’t have further access.
You make periodic contributions.
You earn money on your contributions.
You are entitled to collect soft loans on short terms.
You pay the minimal interest on loan and earn maximum interest on your contributions.
No more threat or defamatory messages from loan sharks
To join the QLA Business club, CLICK HERE.
QLA Business Club is an initiative of QUICK LOAN ARENA, a sub division of Skytrend Consulting Ltd, Lagos, Nigeria.