Kuda is a quick loan and online banking app with a microfinance banking license from the Central Bank of Nigeria, (CBN) that calls itself “The Bank of the Free”.
Kuda gives you quick loans and helps you save more money and take control of your finances.
Kuda: Quick online loan apps without collateral 2023
Why Should You Use Kuda?
– Open an account in minutes.
– Kuda has 25 free transfers every month, and free debit and credit alerts.
– Save and plan easily with our saving and budgeting features – get up to 15% annual interest!
– Qualify for instant cash overdrafts when you use your Kuda account regularly and borrow money whenever you need it.
– At Kuda, you are not charged you for card maintenance or account maintenance. We’ll even deliver a free debit card to you, free of charge.
Move To Kuda In Two Easy Steps:
1. Open your account: Download the app and sign up.
2. Add money to your account: Add a debit card, send money to your Kuda account from another bank’s app or through internet banking, send money by USSD or deposit cash at our partner banks.
7 September 2021
This used to be my favourite banking app, but it has transitioned to being my worst. Apart from the fact that they never got back to me after I sent them 2 query emails, the application is providing me with an overdraft that I neither applied for nor used and now, they are telling me to pay the overdraft within a week. Like, WHAT THE HELL!!!
Apart from all that rubbish going on, they also aren’t allowing me to change the name of my next of kin and they did not respond to the emails I sent regarding those 2 issues. I wouldn’t recommend this app to anyone anymore and I wouldn’t encourage anyone to keep using it. I forgave the delayed cards because I understood, but these 2 issues are extremely outrageous! I would have given 0 stars at this point if I could.
21 September 2021
It’s been a satisfactory experience so far using Kuda App. The App doesn’t malfunction, it works so well. And their customer relationships is topnotch. They don’t hesitate to communicate you on every thing that’s happening to your account via Email. The Bank has been a reliable one so far, I hope they don’t derail from this good path and I hope to enjoy their service over and over.
2 October 2021
Kuda was my go to app for making payments until it decided to show me “pepper” of recent. I made a payment using the app on September 7… My account was debited but the recepient didn’t get the money. So, I made the payment again; hoping that I would get a refund once the “failed transaction” gets fished out by the bank. Well, this is almost one month gone and I am yet to get a refund; after a series of back and forth chats.
4 October 2021
The app is lovely but the problem is that the bank can’t be found using the ussd code from another bank when trying to do a transfer. Would love if they can add a ussd code to the bank. In case a person doesn’t have data or when transferring money from another bank using ussd code. Thanks