NodCredit loan app, hosted on both Google Play Store and Apple Store, offers both employed and self-employed, business persons and corporates quick loans starting from N10,000 to N50,000 for first time borrowers. Returning customers can access upto N300,000, the platform claims.
Interest rate on their Google dashboard is said to range from 1% – 16% per month. For multiple tenors accessible to returning customers, they claim to charge on reducing balance at lower interest.
HOW TO GET CREDIT FROM NODCREDIT LOAN APP
1. Download and install NodCredit loan app from Google Play Store
2. Sign up with your BVN. BVN spooled data will be used to pre-populate some of your personal data
3. Add your card (N20 will be charged for card tokenization) and bank account details
4. Apply for your loan
5. Wait for a few minutes.
6. If your loan is approved. You receive cash instantly in your provided bank account.
FEATURES OF NODCREDIT LOAN APP
1. Pause Option: According to the platform, you can defer your repayment date for 30 days if you run into any financial difficulties. You can defer for as many times as possible.
2. Custom repayment schedule – They also claim unlike the other lenders, that they allow you settle your loan in split payments, pay parts of your loan whenever you have it.
– If your loan is for 3-months and your borrowd N150,000, if NodCredit charges you a returning customer interest rate of 10% per month on your reducing balance. You will pay;
– 1st month: N65,000
– 2nd month: N60,000
– 3rd month: N55,000
This is a gross interest rate of 20% and an equivalent monthly interest of 6.6% for each month on your fixed balance of 150,000.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or find us on twitter & facebook!
Address：10a Iweanya Ugbogoh Crescent Lekki Phase I, Lagos. Nigeria.
To download NodCredit app on Google Play Store,
REVIEWS AND FEEDBACK
October 4, 2021
i am most disappointed by your service this time around. After making a loan repayment of N7,762 on the 30th of September, a day to due date, your system failed to update. I called Mr. olumide, my account officer, and he asked me to send evidence of payment to his personal whatsapp. this i did. However nodcredit went ahead to roll over my liability with an increase N9,000 plus. Kindly do a due diligence and rectify my account. Thank you
September 18, 2021
Thou ur interest rate is low, but documentation 2 slow. Av been trying 2 upload my bank statement, but its not working. I need dis issue resolve. Thanks
October 21, 2021
I’m having difficulty uploading my bank statement because the upload button isn’t showing. I’ve sent a mail and for 24 hours now, no response from you guys. Why isn’t there an option to cancel a loan that has been processed yet? You know, sometimes I feel like slapping you guys through my phone
October 4, 2021
why is it hard to reply email ? and more so your app and loan form is hard to understand and not easy to make request at all. I made repayment since Saturday and trying to reapply your loan form kept saying upload I’d and bank statement. less than 30days … I uploaded September / August/ July/ June since complaining no valid . so. which bank statement is valid to upload. ? please re adjust it do necessary
October 12, 2021
With all honesty, I waited patiently with the app and having gone through all the process, I added my card and I was debited #20 to verify my card and still no verification was made and it still shows incomplete profile .. Fact is I don’t understand why and the customer service number isn’t working at all.. I need answers!!!!
October 3, 2021
Deceitful application, wasting of time and data, I have downloaded this application since last year but never been given a loan and all what they do is continue to reduce your credit score
August 28, 2021
Honestly very annoying on first attempt to get a loan I keep getting a feedback about my bvn being taken. I hope it’s no scam. Because it won’t be taken lightly. I have deleted and reinstalled the app but still getting the same response and there’s no way to reach customer service
October 14, 2021
I have been finding it difficult to login the app,and also on the site.i tried pausing my loan but its saying i should pay 15% of the loan.whats happening to nodcredit pls