USSD has become the fastest way to access money in Nigeria’s banking sector without the internet and the UBA loan code is one of those USSD solutions to access the UBA loan faster. The loan also called the UBA No Wahala Quick Loan Code might be the best option you should run to. With longer-tenure credit, flexible payment plans, and lower equity, banking with a UBA loan code is now a rewarding relationship that enables you to enjoy the good things in life.
What Is UBA Loan Code?
The current UBA Loan code to borrow money on your phone is *919#. The code is the USSD code that is used to borrow and repay UBA loans without the internet. This code can be dialed on any smartphone or any device that recognizes USSD technologies in order to access a loan quickly on the UBA platform.
The code can help you to borrow money, repay the loan amount, or request a new loan among other beautiful transactions that are possible with the platform.
Features of UBA Loan Code
Meanwhile, the UBA Loan code (UBA No Wahala Quick Loan code) features access to funds that can be utilized to resolve unlimited financial challenges with no equity required.
The loan only requires the operation of a salary account with the bank and the domiciliation of salaries, allowances, and terminal benefits. The loan applicant must have a 1 year maximum tenor with the bank to be able to access the UBA No Wahala Quick Loan.
Customers of the bank must be in gainful employment and present a letter from their current employer proving their job in order to be eligible for this kind of loan.
There are varieties of loan options available when using the UBA Loan Code. These includes;
- UBA personal overdraft loan
- UBA bank asset finance loan
- UBA personal loan
- UBA bank cooperatives loan
- UBA bank cash collateral loan
1. UBA personal overdraft loan
UBA Personal Overdraft loan is a short-term facility that allows you to overdraw your current account for 6 months, up to a maximum amount of N3 million. You repay only 5% of the amount borrowed every 30 days, when your salary is paid. Its our first pick for the UBA no wahala loan code (*919#)
- By having to repay 5% every month till the end of the 6 months tenor when you have to repay the total outstanding, you are assisted in managing your finances.
- Gives you the money you need when you do not have sufficient funds in your account.
- Considerate, structured and convenient terms of repayment
- Competitive interest rate.
How To Apply
- Simply complete a UBA Consumer Loan Application form which you may download online or pick up from any of their branches.
- Submit your application to the Customer Service Officer in your branch.
2. UBA Bank Asset Finance Loan
This is the credit program that gives you the opportunity to own those assets you have always longed for and its our second pick for the UBA no wahala loan code (*919#)
How To Apply
- Complete a Consumer Loan Application Form, which you may download online or pick up from any of their branches
- Obtain a pro-forma invoice from an acceptable vendor known to your customer service officer
- Submit your application to the customer service officer in your branch
- Provide the minimum equity contribution of 20% of the cost of the asset
- Provide the funds to cover the insurance cost
3. UBA Personal Loan
Our third pick for UBA no wahala loan code (*919#) is the UBA personal loan, this loan will give you the freedom to spend a little more on what you really want.
You may need some extra cash to fix your car, pay medical bills or take care of other exigencies. How you chose to use your loan is up to you.
- No deposit and invoices are required
- Fast, simple, and convenient
- Convenient repayment terms
- Competitive interest rates
How To Apply
- Complete a UBA Consumer Loan Application form which you may download online or pick up from any of their branches
- Submit your application to the customer service officer in your branch by filling in the desired loan amount and how you wish to pay it back.
4. UBA Bank Cooperatives Loan
UBA Bank Provides credit to Cooperative societies of blue-chip companies with loans of up to N10,000,000. And it’s our fourth pick for UBA no wahala loan code (*919#)
- Enables your Co-operative to meet the needs of its members
- The cooperative decides how to use the loan.
- Simple and convenient.
- Competitive interest rate
How To Apply
- Write a letter of request to the Manager of your business office, signed by the authorized signatories of the cooperative stating the amount & tenor of the facility required.
- Submit the letter and supporting documents to the Customer Service Officer in any branch closer to your office.
5. UBA Bank Cash Collateral Loan
UBA offers consumer loans which makes it possible for you to obtain credit in Naira, the US dollar, Pound sterling, and the Euro using your cash deposits, investments, and their equivalents with UBA, UBA Capital & Trust, and any other financial institution acceptable to UBA.
- Up to 80% of your deposits or investments in loans if the request and collateral are in the same currency
- Up to 50% of your deposits or investments in Naira loans if the collateral is in a foreign currency
- Considerate, structured, and convenient repayment terms
- Competitive interest rates
- Easy and speedy access to credit without the loss of existing assets
With the mobile banking code and UBA Loan code *919# (which is also called UBA quick loan code or UBA No wahala loan code) you can apply for easy online loans without collateral on your registered number with UBA Bank.
You can also Download the uba loan code app on Playstore and get access to your account.
With the UBA Loan Code (UBA no wahala QuickLoan code), app, and online application, you can access instant cash deposits to your account once you meet their terms and conditions, up to N2,000,000.
How Can I Get UBA No Wahala Loan using the UBA Loan Code?
A customer can walk into any UBA branch across the country to access the No Wahala Loan facility,” To qualify for the loan the bank’s customer should be gainfully employed and must provide a letter confirming his/her employment from the current employer.
What Is The Code For UBA Loan?
The UBA Bank Nigeria quick loan code is *919*28#. It is available to all UBA account holders in Nigeria and you can access it from all mobile networks. You can only access it on your mobile phone number linked to your UBA bank account.
How Can I Take Soft Loan From UBA?
To take a soft loan fro UBA, follow these steps to get started.
- Submit a completed loan application form with supporting documents at any branch.
- Execute an offer letter detailing the loan terms and requirements, following loan approval.
- The loan will be disbursed into a salary account domiciled with the Bank.
How Do I Borrow A Loan With USSD Code?
- Know the loan provider you want to borrow from.
- Sign up.
- Provide basic requirements like Name, BVN, and address.
- Get the USSD code of the loan provider.
- Dial the code.
- Follow instructions.
- Get your loan.
The current UBA loan code is *919#. It’s one of the fastest ways to borrow money with UBA and get paid into your UBA account in minutes after meeting other requirements and terms as set by the bank. You will need to be a current customer operating a salary account with the bank for at least 1 year to qualify.